Wednesday, May 11, 2011

New Study on Fibro/CFS and Thryroid Disease

Busy days here lately and this week is all about keeping me well enough to go with my husband to the Emmy's in Boston on Saturday.  Hence, lack of blogging.  This girl's eating well, napping when possible and taking more supplements and vitamins than I can stomach.  No, seriously some of them are really gross!

However, just came across this article and found it very interesting.  I like to read research and studies.  Sometimes I read too much.  It's like watching a bunch of news channels all at once by just clicking to switch back and forth from one to the next.  Gotta make sure you've got the FULL story!!!  Needless to say there are times that I need to calm down. 

I'm adding this link here http://thyroid.about.com/cs/fibromyalgiacfs/a/cfsfibrothyroid.htm

Having recently been diganosed with hypothyroidism, this interested me in particular.

So, take it for what it's worth.  We just need to remember our worth and our own power to read studies, research and then live our lives the best we can.  

To quote a bumper sticker, "I Have Fibromyalgia but Fibromyalgia Does Not Have Me".

Giddyup!

No comments:

Post a Comment